Welcome to my site, The Sudduth Social.
I am so glad to have you!
For those of you who are new here, my name is Nicole Sudduth. I’ll knock off the first two things that are always listed in bios, and that is that I am a Mrs. and a mama. That basically ranks me house CEO. While those two things dominate my top titles, I also qualify as a messy-bun enthusiast, cold-brew addict, and devoted Chick-fil-A customer. Like most women, I am drawn to trendy fashion pieces and beauty products. I also have a strong passion for health, fitness, and wellness.
To get better acquainted, here are a few fun facts about me:
- I model for a local South Texas boutique called Raining Rustic Boutique (click that name to shop the site).
- If I could work anywhere it would be the Dunder Mifflin Paper Co.
- I am a strong advocate for breakfast for dinner. YUM.
- If I could meet anyone, it would be a tie between Lysa Terkeurst or Rachel Hollis (duh)
- I believe I have set the record for the fastest clean-up of a toddler bedroom in the history of time.
- I have and use 3 different planners for all.things.in.life. I am self-diagnosed with OPD (obsessive planner disorder).
I think my mind runs 100 miles per minute, which is why I intend on sharing many of the thoughts that pop up in this wandering brain of mine. You’ll find these thoughts archived in categories at the top of my page under the sections :
“Speaking To The Soul, Health + Wellness, The Mom Files, & Everything Else”
To break it down, these categories will focus on-
SOUL INSPO, fitness + health, cooking, mom-ing and BEAUTY // FASHION.
If any of these things tend to spark your interests, you may find that you like my site and we should probably be friends.
lots of love,